- Family owned and operated.
- Each hunt is planned in detail to suit the personal requirements of the hunter and non-hunting observers.
- Eland Safaris dedicated professional hunters, with years of experience in the African bush will guide you to your dream trophy.
- Eland Safaris will ensure that your stay with us is an experience never to be forgotten, and our staff will leave no stone unturned to ensure that everything meets and exceeds your expectations.
- Ending the day with campfires and stories...creates friends for a lifetime.
Eland Safaris is located on the scenic Paardenberg Farm, in the most Northwestern part of the Limpopo Province, South Africa, also bordering the Botswana border.
An oasis in the middle of true African bushveld is the adventure you will find with Eland Safaris. We are a family operated Company with fine African cuisine, hospitality and luxurious chalets await our guests after each days’ adventure. The Alex & Johnny Thomson families, their professional hunters and safari guides will not only ensure your safety in this untamed African landscape, they will also share their knowledge of this rich and diverse habitat and its inhabitants.
For any Hunting Outfit in Africa, it is all ways in the back of our minds to hunt a 60” kudu bull. Eland Safaris has been very fortunate to have hunted 3 already, not because of the size but rather the fact that it is such an exceptional trophy… it is truly extraordinary. “The Grey Ghost of Africa”
Eland Safaris is a bushveld paradise which has something to offer anyone from bird watchers, wildlife photographers and nature lovers to the more adventurous African explorer or trophy hunter.
CBEO CONVENTION SPECIALS