Game Trackers Africa
- Specializing in Free Range hunting and authentic African Safaris.
- Specializing in Dangerous Game hunting.
- Offering multiple unique and rare species in East Africa and Cameroon.
- Authentic experiences available for Plains Game hunting in South Africa and Namibia.
- We are committed to honesty, integrity and the pursuance at all times of client satisfaction.
Tanzania is the birthplace of safari and still perhaps the most traditional African hunting country—but it’s a very large country and, unlike many African destinations, the game varies widely from one region to another. So Tanzania is a very area-specific destination, requiring careful planning to ensure you’re in the right area for the game most important to you. Jaco and Madgel Oosthuizen of Game Trackers Africa offer traditional East African safaris from tented camps with concessions in three key areas: Selous Reserve, superb for dangerous game; Masailand, famous for big buffalo and holding specialty animals such as lesser kudu, fringe-eared oryx, and the gazelles; and western Tanzania, where the prizes include big sable, roan antelope, and sitatunga. All three areas are worthy of a full safari, or longer safaris can visit multiple areas and expand the opportunity. Tanzania remains a classic safari country, with Africa’s largest population of both buffalo and lion, and one of the continent’s most diverse list of huntable species. Experience Tanzania with Game Trackers Africa!