Icelandic Hunting Club
- 22 years of operation with 100% success rate from beginning.
- Our clients hold 50% of the enterings of European Reindeer in the SCI record book
- Luxurious warm weather hunts in South Greenland.
- All trophy fees included in our hunt prices.
- Premium logistics and hassle free gun import.
Looking for something different? Think about hunting in Iceland or Greenland with Bjorn Birgisson’s Icelandic Hunting Club, established in 1994. Both countries are amazingly beautiful and fascinating…don’t miss the Viking ruins as well as the great hunting! I hunted European reindeer in Iceland, and Donna and I think of our summer hunt in Greenland for muskox and reindeer as one of our most enjoyable and memorable hunts. Bjorn also offers excellent hunting for waterfowl, ptarmigan, and puffin (!) in Iceland. Just one thing: If you see whale steak on the menu you will probably be compelled to order it. Just remember I warned you…