Jack Hume Adventures
- 40+ caribou hunting camps.
- The Delay River has the highest success rates for Atlantic salmon in the province.
- Two generation strong family-owned business.
- Success rate averaging 90-100% on fair chase hunts in the last 30 years.
- Covers more of the migration route than any other outfitter.
Jack Hume was one of the original outfitters in northern Quebec…now operated by his children, Jack Hume Adventures has been in continuous operation since the 1970s, and I first hunted with them in 1983. We all know that, today, our caribou herds have declined across much of the North, but the big bulls are still there. It’s important to choose an experienced, established outfitter who has seen the trends. If I wanted one of those big Quebec-Labrador bulls I’d call Jack Hume Adventures.