Classic African Hunting
- Hunt western Zimbabwe in the famous Matetsi Safari Area ( Unit 2 ).
- Fair chase, free range , ethical big game hunting.
- World renowned for trophy quality of Elephant, Lion and Sable.
- Roam the legendary hunting grounds of Fredrick Courtenay Selous in the late 1800's.
- Combined excess of 60 years on the ground professional hunting experience.
Zimbabwe is home to an Elephant population estimated at 100,000 animals, with a threshold at 50,000, mostly in Hwange and the Zambezi Valley. Hunting of Elephants is allowed along with Lion and Leopard. Zimbabwean Leopards are well known for their size. There are also large herds of Buffalo in Zimbabwe and so this country offers the possibility to hunt four of the renowned “Big Five”.
Classic African Hunting has a combined excess of 60 years on the ground hunting experience. With Zimbabwe as their home, they are in the trenches and on the ground where the action happens. Things work very differently in Africa and you need someone with local knowledge and expertise as to how things work. Everything from attaining hunting licenses, best times to hunt, accessing hunting areas, suggested rifle calibers and the best location to secure the specie you desire. When you go to Africa to have the hunt of a life time, you want it to run smoothly and be totally hassle free. Classic African Hunting does just that for you. Africa is their home and they are passionate about it. They have the utmost respect for wild areas, wildlife that inhabit them and believe in ethical, fair chase hunting, miles from any fences.