ItalyGo To Outfitter Website SCHEDULE A CALL
- We opened Italy to international big game hunters.
- Through our network of personal relations, we grant access to the best private hunting areas of the Country, still owned and hunted by the most important families in Italy.
- Our goal is to have “a successful hunter and a happy wife” focusing on the needs of our non-hunting guests as much as providing a successful fair chase hunting experience.
- We are the better established Italian outfitter, obtaining top scoring trophies, especially on chamois, and the only one accredited to all the major U.S. hunting organizations.
- We make our broad experience in designing tours off-the-beaten-path available to our guests with a tailored combination of legendary food, wine, art cities, countryside and all the best Italy has to offer.
Every Italian Safari hunt is a tailored program, specifically designed to address your personal wishes and desires.
The choice of the hunting area, accommodation and guide, the chance to obtain record trophies, to combine various animals or to discover different regions are all aspects we carefully study in order to create the experience our guests are looking for. We will put the same effort in taking care of non hunters organizing for them cooking classes, wine tastings, history and art visits, shopping and every other interest they will have while you are enjoying your passion.
While hunting in Italy with us, you will access some of the most exclusive privately owned hunting areas, taking advantage of the combination of centuries old game management, low hunting pressure and fully dedicated services. We hunt in Italy 14 different areas in six different regions, offering quality trophies on 7 of the main European big game animals.
If a record size chamois, a roe deer in Tuscany or Italy itself are high on your list, take a look at our programs and references or simply contact us!