Italy offers some of the greatest hunting opportunities in Europe, ranging from red stag and chamois trophy hunting, to traditional roe deer and wild boar hunt in the Tuscan hills.
Italian Safari pioneered big game hunting in Italy for foreigners enthusiasts. Today we are the undisputed leader in big game hunting in Italy, offering our guests access to some of the most exclusive privately owned hunting areas, taking advantage of the combination of centuries old game management, low hunting pressure and fully dedicated services.
“Successful hunters… and happy wives”
With successful hunts in a short number of days, devote the rest of your holiday exploring the very best Italy has to offer, making of your tour with us a memorable experience for both hunters and their non hunting companions!
We want the accommodation not to be only a place to sleep, but to make part of the experience!
All the city hotels are selected to be the highest-end and walking distance not only from the monuments, but also from the “real life”. They are selected to grant an authentic experience such as being welcomed in a private palace, like the one in Florence set into an aristocratic palace where the family still live. During the hunts you will have the opportunity to choose among small authentic hotels or private villas and chalets on the hunting ground while in Langhe you will be hosted in a beautiful restored castle.
Hunting seasons are which time of the year you will find which species to hunt.
Some more information here about why hunting seasons are important to consider before choosing your next hunting experience.
1. Hunting in Italy offers outstanding opportunities and is emotionally thrilling.
2. Traveling to Italy means experiencing a millenary culture with long-lasting traditions, history, arts, food, wines, craftsmanship, and fashion.
3. There are three safari options: Small Group Safaris, Classic Safaris, and Privè Safaris, each with different price ranges.
4. Classic Safari options include Alpine Classic Safari, Tuscan Indulgence, From Rome to the Alps, Hunting & Amalfi, Italian Classic Safari, From Venice to Amalfi, and Venice & Milan.
5. Group Safari options include Group Italian Classic 2023 and Special Pheasants & Northern Italy 2023.
6. Privè Safari options include The Very Best of Italy, Venice, Fashion & Lakes, Rome & Supertuscans, and Art Cities & Hunting.
7. There are specific dates, durations, and prices mentioned for each safari option.
8. Some safaris are limited to a certain number of guests or couples.
9. The safaris offer opportunities for both hunters and non-hunters, with some options inclusive of trophy fees and VAT.