Tsessebe Safaris is a serious operation in Eastern Zimbabwe and Northern South Africa. The Zimbabwe operation consists of a 160,000 acre private concession adjoining the Hwange National Park where they focus on elephant. This area has a big permanent bull poplulation with a 50 pound average tusk weight. This consession also offers large leopards and many antelope. It's a beautiful camp only an hour's drive from the airport. The lodge and camp are amazing, premium facilities.
In South Africa they hunt 30,000 acres around their magnificent lodge for buffalo and plains game including eland, kudu, nyala and sable.
Jose Maria Marzal Pacheco, known to his friends as "Chico", has been in the business for more than 20 years. Chico posesses a deep knowledge of life afield along with and understanding of animal behavior. His family bases their on ethical hunting and faith in God. Tsessebe is a commited to professionalism and honesty and believe that hunting is key to conserving the wildlife "God has gifted us".
- Situated in the Waterberg Biosphere Reserve, a malaria-free wilderness area.
- Surrounded by more than 18,000 hectares of well-maintained land with diverse landscapes.
- Two and a half hours' drive from Johannesburg airport.
- Abundance of wild animals, including exceptional trophy-level antelopes, Kudu, Buffalo, Nyalas, and Wildebeest.
- High-density and variety of totally wild animals.
- Exceptional trophy level in various species.
- Airport pickup from Johannesburg.
- Assistance with import permit process for bringing personal weapons.
- Rental guns available, including rifles with good optics and traditional recurve bows.
- Equipped with top-standard facilities, amenities, and services.
- Family-friendly environment suitable for family safaris.
- Non-hunting family/group members can engage in tourist activities.
- Activities include Big Five photo safaris, excursions, horseback riding, massages, etc.
- Impressive cuisine offering international and traditional Spanish dishes.
- Catered stay with three meals a day, snacks, beer, wine, soft drinks, and water (excluding liquor).
- Daily laundry service.
- Professional hunter service, trackers, and skinners.
- Trophy preparation on-site with personalized identification.
- Arrangements for transporting trophies to local taxidermy.
- Legal permits for hunting and trophy processing.
- Emphasis on excellent hunting organization.
- Relaxation and guidance recommended for a successful safari.
- Professional guidance and advice from experienced outfitters and hunters.
- Sporting, beautiful, and rewarding hunting experiences.
- Ideal for repeat African adventures.
- Opportunity to experience the beauty of the Big Five and diverse landscapes.
Hunting seasons are which time of the year you will find which species to hunt.
Some more information here about why hunting seasons are important to consider before choosing your next hunting experience.
Testimonials consistently emphasize the outstanding hunting experiences facilitated by the outfitter.
Clients praise the professionalism and expertise of Jose Maria Marzal and his team in organizing successful hunts.
The outfitter is noted for creating a warm and welcoming environment that is suitable for family members, both hunters and non-hunters.
The accommodations, lodges, and facilities provided are of top-notch quality, offering comfort and luxury after a day of hunting.
Tsessebe Safaris boasts a wide variety of game species, providing hunters with ample opportunities for different types of hunts.
The outfitter is praised for promoting ethical hunting practices and ensuring that hunting is done in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Many clients note the personalized and friendly treatment they receive from the Marzal family and their team.
Jose Maria Marzal's expertise as a professional hunter (PH) is highlighted, especially when it comes to hunting dangerous game.
The food provided during the safaris is frequently mentioned as excellent, adding to the overall experience.
Testimonials mention the outfitter's commitment to conservation and maintaining healthy wildlife populations.