Mountain Monarchs of Alaska
- Booking concessions in the Central Arctic, Western Arctic and the lower Alaska Peninsula
- Specializes in trophy dall rams, grizzly bears, peninsula brown bears, yukon moose and barren ground caribou.
- Offers one of the finest and most unique hunting opportunities in North America.
- The sheep and bear specialists of Alaska.
- Over 3 decades of Alaskan experience.
Athough still a young man, Dave Leonard is a modern Alaskan legend, an awesome bush pilot and Alaskan Master Guide. His wife, Sue, is Australian, and I actually met him in the Outback on a buffalo hunt many years ago. We’ve been friends ever since, and I’ve hunted with him in Alaska several times. He is one of Alaska’s best bear outfitters, hunting big brown bears in some of the best coastal areas, and Arctic grizzly in the north. He has some of the very best country for big moose, and also offers Dall sheep and caribou. He’s as good a hunter as he is a pilot, and one thing more: Dave Leonard is a “cowboy poet.” When the weather goes down and you’re stuck in a cabin or tent, ask him for a Robert Service poem!