In the swiftly changing world of big game hunting there is a great deal to be said of the advantages of a small, adaptable concierge style outfit. Glaeser Conradie, the owner of African Echo Safaris is just such an outfitter. Glaeser is an experienced professional hunter operating successfully in Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Mozambique, South Africa and Zambia. He does his homework and maintains important relationships to ensure access to the right places during the right times. In addition to being a qualified and licensed dangerous game hunter he has a background as a field guide. This means you'll learn a great deal about the ecological context in which you're hunting. If you're looking for an intelligent and informative as well as successful hunt African Echo Safaris is for you.
- African Echo is a hunting safari company operating in Southern, Eastern, and Western Africa.
- It was founded in 2000 by Glaeser Conradie, who is a qualified and licensed dangerous game hunter and field guide.
- They offer tailor-made safaris in six countries: Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Chad, Mozambique, South Africa, and Zambia.
- Each country has different hunting areas and species available for hunting.
- Specific locations and species available for hunting include Lord Derby Eland, Central African Savannah Buffalo, Lion, Western Roan, Defassa Waterbuck, Korrigum, Hippopotamus, Warthog, and more in the Central African Republic.
Hunting seasons are which time of the year you will find which species to hunt.
Some more information here about why hunting seasons are important to consider before choosing your next hunting experience.
- In Mozambique's Cahora Bassa concession, popular game includes Buffalo, Elephant, Sable, Lichtenstein Hartebeest, Livingstone Eland, and more.
- South Africa's Eastern Cape Coastal Area is known for Blue Duiker, Caracal, Cape Bushbuck, Oribi, Cape Grysbok, and Common Duiker hunting.
- The Eastern Cape Midlands in South Africa offers a wide range of game, including Greater Kudu, Waterbuck, Nyala, Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeest, and various other species.
- Chad's Fitri Blocks provide a unique hunting experience with various species such as Savannah Buffalo, Harnessed Bushbuck, Lelwel Hartebeest, and more.
- The Kalahari in South Africa offers hunting opportunities for White Rhino, Sable, Roan, Giraffe, Tsessebe, and many others.
- Zambia's Luangwa Valley focuses on Buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Hippopotamus, Nile Crocodile, Greater Kudu, and other species.
- Moordenaars Karoo in South Africa is mainly for Grey Rhebok and Klipspringer hunting.
- Ngotto Forests in the Central African Republic is known for Bongo and Sitatunga hunting, among other species.
- In Burkina Faso's Singou and Ouamou concessions, hunting includes Western Savannah Buffalo, Western Roan, Western Hartebeest, and other species.